Friday, November 23, 2012

Giving Thanks

I have always loved Thanksgiving. I have so many fond memories of it in my past. Many times we would go to a friend's home since we did not live near relatives.

 The kids and I made two leaf garlands and on the back wrote what we were thankful for this year.





I love the fall season and it's warm colors. Decorating for it makes me happy!

This year was quiet since a lot of our family was away or had to work. We still had a delicious dinner and had many things to give praise for this year.


Psalm 30:4

 Sing unto the Lord, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.

2 comments:

  1. Very Pretty Cynthia! I agree...there are just not enough Thanksgiving decorations out there! Fun to make it special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Cherith! I wish we lived closer!

    ReplyDelete