Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New to the blog world

I have always wanted to blog. I seem to have running posts in my head. I started this one years ago! Blush. With the New Year upon us, this blog is one of my resolutions for 2012.
Another resolution is to start couponing again. I tend to go strong for a while and then fizzle. I had a great binder all organized with categories and coupons cut and filed. Then I lost it! I have no idea where. I called Walmart, Target and Winn Dixie hoping to find it in their lost and found. No such luck. So that is where I fizzled.
Which leads me to my couponing party I had with my daughters. I am determined to keep up with cutting and sorting every time a new batch comes in. So, I have recruited my girls to help, with a little carrot dangling to make it fun!
I made hot chocolate and bought Anna's favorite chips, Doritos. I also put in Robin Hood, the BBC version, to watch while we cut. Score! We had a great time and got the cutting done. I still need to sort them, but we are off to a good start. Now my girls are asking to have a coupon party again.

No comments:

Post a Comment