Sunday, January 22, 2012

Resolutions for 2012. I made a list right before the new year. I really like the concept of setting new goals for every month of the year. Don't you think the word goal sounds better than resolution. It has a friendlier sound. Anyway, January's goal was to get to bed earlier. At least by 10:30 p.m. I failed miserably at this one. I think the earliest I got to bed might have been 10:30 once or twice. I lack disciple when it comes to putting down a good book or checking out an interesting blog. It ends up getting way later than it should. So, this week, I am going to have a cut off time where there is no more...fill in the blank. Ten is the bewitching hour. Ugh! That sounds so boring! I'm going to at least give it a try. So no more books, blogs, etc. after 10. I will have a half and hour to wash my face and brush my teeth and plan for the next day. Plenty of time :)
I will let you know about February's goals at the beginning of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment