Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I have only recently found out about a washer that can wash up to 33 towels at a time. I was in Best Buy last month and saw it there. Drool! Only in my wildest dreams would I ever own one of those.
Laundry has always been one chore that is never or rarely caught up. With my family size, if you miss a day or two, you can become overwhelmed very quickly. So when Dan was moving my washer and dryer around in the laundry room the other night, I just assumed that he was being kind and wanting to arrange it in a easier fashion for me. He also was sweeping the floor, which it did need. Not too out of the ordinary. A bit later he said that my new washer and dryer would be in on Monday. He can never keep a secret from me. He wanted to just have it show up and surprise me, but like I said, he can't keep a secret like that from me.
Oh, happy day! These are the best appliances ever. Today, I was literally looking for laundry to do. Blankets, pillows today, shoes and rugs tomorrow. What a blessing. I am so grateful. It could not have come at a better time.

No comments:

Post a Comment